Friday, January 11, 2013

TIGFridays

What are you doing this weekend? Any plans to roam around the city or you prefer cuddling in with a glass of wine? I for one am not very sure how much outside sun I will take in, considering it is gloomy like hell with clouds filling up the Toronto skies this weekend... But I do plan to go out shopping for some necessary household items.

Nothing fashionable just some things in need, I am going to buy a humidifier- the dry heat in apartment is literally killing me, a juicer- I am planning on a juice fast soon (more in depth below), some new bedspreads- you might already know, my dogs sleep with us on the bed, rain and melting snow means more dirt and mud marks, in turn, frequent laundry visits...

Also planning a trip to the Toronto Zoo, but it all depends on how the weather turns out on Sunday.
Most importantly, this weekend I am going to open up my new Singer Fashion Mate and get accustomed with it, high time already, if I want a decent collection out by summer!

More on the juice fast- I have been reading a lot about the benefits of fruit and vegetable juices and recently also saw the documentary 'Fat, Sick and almost dead' if I remember correctly. So starting Sunday, I am going on a juice diet for, lets see, maybe 2-3 days if I can take it. I will be drinking 4-6 glasses of juice along with some whole fruits (just because I feel like jumping straight to just juices might leave me too weak to hit the gym or simply get through the day) like apples, berries, baby carrots and celery.

I am planning to start my day with a apple & celery juice and move on to adding carrots, spinach, cucumbers and melons to it. Will keep you all posted on how it goes when I start with it, trouble is all the boxing day & Christmas sales have left the stores with empty shelves!

Will also keep you guys posted on my sewing progress, meanwhile today is just going to be a quite Friday with some gym, laundry and mani pedi.

Meanwhile I am going to leave you guys to a relaxing weekend with some latest trend reports and some fashion advise to glam up your gloomy winter days, some of my latest favourites from the SS2013 RTW runway that could make a great outfit even in this bone chilling winter...

Things you need to enjoy a fabulous winter weekend in style

A great trench- thing Burberry Prorsum, thing bright colors to add some happy to your mood and pick a style that is classic yet modern, something like this...


 
 
A classic dress knee length dress with 3/4th sleeves in a modern day print like this sexy number from the Prada SS2013 RTW show...
 
 
 
Get some love going with a peplum dress, mix lace this winter with woollen tights and blazer and rock the color of the hour coral in full glory...
 
 
 


 
 
All pictures taken from style.com
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...