Saturday, January 19, 2013

Spring Summer 2013

Who are the designers to look forward to this Spring.... I am personally the biggest fan of 'Manish Arora' and his label 'Fish Fry' since my college days and he never disappoints me. This spring, his collection is inspired by all things India, of course and has a royal/ vintage appeal to it. The models' face make-up included a very Indian, very royal and vintage piece of jewellery and it's variations.
 This collection reminds me of 'Coven' for 'Rio De Jenero' and the designer's SS2011 collection in a good way.

Here, from the archives- http://stylescribbles.blogspot.ca/2011/07/spring-summer-2012-trend-first-look-at.html

The other designers I am loving for SS2013 are- Philip Lim- Now, the dungarees are back for the adults and who better to look to than Mr.Lim with the brightest and cutest version in his runway show!

And finally, can not finish my post without the mention of Proenza Schouler and their fabulous dresses for the spring.



Manish Arora


Philip Lim


Proenza Schouler

All the pictures taken from Style.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...