Thursday, May 3, 2012

how not to move countries

Internet issues and slacking off on blog posts...
I would like to apologize to all my avid followers and regular readers for being so 'not-in-the-present' and hardly posting on the blog. Even when I have a million things to share, my very slow internet speed (currently using my phone wifi, waiting to get a cable line done up at my new home) exempts me from posting lengthy articles and pictures. It does feel sad to have so much to say and then just pilling it on my laptop for a later opportunity. Hopefully by mid May, another 2 weeks or so, I will be back in full swing. Until then, hang on to your wild side and stay blessed. Love and peace to all. xo

P.S. please excuse my absence from twitter and facebook for the same reason!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...