Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I Heart...!! A&F

Since it is getting to summers, in the part of the world, where I live in… here’s a few light and airy pieces I would probably be sporting in the coming months. It’s all from Abercrombie and Fitch, one of my go-to brands for seasonal day wear. Although a bit expensive at times, A&F makes up for it through the quality of garments. Where many expensive labels don’t last more than 4-5 washes, A&F is one of the few I can always rely upon.

The one thing, about A&F though, is that sometimes, the sizes seem to be smaller than other labels but then again, it’s targeting a specific customer. Well…below are a few of my favorite pieces. I love the sheer white tops and the navy dress in cotton lace is by far my favorite. Also, the clothes are perfect for hot summer afternoons but there are pieces that can be layered with jackets or other pieces to make them work almost all year round. I do like the idea of ‘NAVY’ as the new black in my wardrobe and I love pairing dark neutral shades with bright solid colors or a bold floral scarf.


Price $98

Price $98


Price $48

Price $190

Price $58

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pieces. I love the white vest with the lace racer back -Thats a bit different.
:0)
p.

Lisa said...

All so lovely! ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...