Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Heart...!!

Sometimes I don't pay close attention to...actually, most times!!! I don't pay close attention to WHAT'S in trend...or what is in for the season. Most times, I wear, like and love....what my heart desires..!! Currently, I just can't seem to get over the printed leggings and layering them up with other pieces. Also close to my heart are feathers and colored denims, at present.
Also check out my post on printed geisha leggings I did in March, here.. http://stylescribbles.blogspot.com/2011/05/frau-blau.html
now do you see how long my obssession has lasted...loving every bit of it!! xo
Can'T GET eNOUgH OF...


Dorothy Perkins short shorts
£12 - dorothyperkins.com

Aminaka Wilmont multi colored legging
$485 - net-a-porter.com

Victoria Beckham stretch denim jeans
$210 - net-a-porter.com

Cotton short shorts
£25 - axparis.co.uk

Cotton skirt
£13 - fashion-conscience.com

Koolaburra feather shoes
$119 - stefanibags.com

Spell headbands hair accessory
$135 - shopthetrendboutique.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The tribal leggings are really nice, as is the skirt - I'm a fan of tribal/aztec patterns !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...