Saturday, May 14, 2011

its never just black or white....there always are shades of grey!!!

After looking at the Donna Karen fall 2011 collection, all I could think about this week was how fabulous the black and white movies seem, how classy, how timeless...



And ofcourse, I got slightly obssessed with the colors, or shall I say the lack of colors...LOL!!


So, here's a sample of how I would like my time less 'black and white' wardrobe to look this fall!!!



Vivienne Westwood Anglomania print dress
205 GBP - matchesfashion.com

Silk top
$428 - boutique1.com

Ralph Lauren velvet jacket
1.090 EUR - stylebop.com

Victorian skirt
$110 - infectiousthreads.com

Under Ligne knit legging
84 GBP - glassworks-studios.com

Pearl jewelry
$320 - shopkikionline.com

1928 jewelry
$22 - 1928.com

Leather buckle belt
125 GBP - goodhoodstore.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...