Saturday, September 20, 2008

Floral Outburst

Hi All,
I know I have been away for a while, but that is simply because I have been really tied up
with some work...
I have been building the base for my spring summer 09 range...
which I finally present to you...

This is going to be the mood for the season. A lot of pastels, with interesting contrasts, monotones in moon green, naughty pink and turqs. Also a mild undertone of gold will be seen making news....
My range this spring will comprise of womens wear, casuals, handbags, stationary
items like notebooks, scribble pads, journals, calendars, etc...
Also this might make it to the home decor items like cushion covers or
other decoratives....

Hope to get a good response on it...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hEy sIs..............Gr8 GOiNg.....iTs a Gr8 BlOg......JuSt aMaZiNg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE DOERS said...

Hi Tina,

How have you bEEn?
soRRy to use yr coMMent box
to get coNNected
I have uploaded some new tEEs on the Blog & on facebOOk
do take a lOOk & give yr coMMents.
...
stay coNNected
...
Please reply back to
neildantas@gmail.com
instead of this email.

regards
neil dantas~
www.thedoers.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...